Learn Microsoft word Page Break and Section Break. How to Set Page Break and Section Break in MS Word Document, Types of Section Break, Types of Page Break , How to Use Page and Section Break in Paragraph and how to Apply on Different Pages of a word file. difference between page break and section break in ms word. it is our Step by step Hindi Microsoft word Tutorial Helpful in all Types of computer courses such as RSCIT, CCC, O level, PGDCA, Basic Computer course etc. You can Learn and Improve Your Basic computer skill as well as Office Productivity Skill.
If you want the page to break in a different place, you can insert a manual page break. Or you can set up rules for Word to follow so that the automatic page breaks are placed where you want them. This is especially helpful if you are working in a long document.
Learn to use section breaks to change the layout or formatting of a page or pages in your document. For example, you can lay out part of a single-column page as two columns. You can separate the chapters in your document so that the page numbering for each chapter starts at 1. You can also create a different header or footer for a section of your document.
Types of section breaks: – Next Page, Continuous, Even or Odd Pages, that you can insert
We can use Section Break for:-
1. Customized margin for each page
2. Line Numbering for Each Paragraph
3. Customized Orientation for each Page
4. Customized Header Footer for Each Page
5. Different Page Border for Each Page
Thanks for Watching!!!
Have a Nice Day!
Watch all MS Office Tutorials- for RSCIT, CCC , O Level and PGDCA Courses-
Visit Our Website:
Visit Our Blog:
Like Our Facebook Page:
Please Subscribe to Our Channel
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Khu sinh thái Yasmin Farm – Vẻ đẹp thuần khiết lắng đọng
- Hướng dẫn cách làm video Intro đẹp,dễ và miễn phí không cần phần mềm
- Hướng dẫn cách nâng cấp win 7 lên win 10 1909 không mất dữ liệu
- [ Clip Vui ] – Sự khác biệt giữa Học kiểu 9x và 10x | Hoàng Hà Channel
- 8 Cách Lén Mang Đồ Ăn Vào Lớp Học/Trò Đùa Cho Năm Học Mới